As the world of social media continues to evolve, Instagram remains one of the most popular platforms for businesses and professionals. With more than 1 billion active users each month, it is essential that you have a strong presence on this platform in order to reach your target audience. But how do you get more followers? Here are 6 tips that will help you increase your Instagram following in 2023:
1. Create Quality Content - Posting high-quality content is key when it comes to gaining new followers on Instagram. Make sure all images and videos are engaging, visually appealing, and relevant to your brand or industry so they stand out from other posts in people’s feeds.
2. Use Relevant Hashtags - Using relevant hashtags can help boost engagement with potential customers who may not already be following you but come across your post as part of their hashtag search results or explore page feed recommendations based on what interests them most
3) Leverage Influencer Marketing – Connecting with influencers in related industries can open up opportunities for cross-promotion which leads directly back to increased follower numbers as well as improved visibility among existing followers
4) Run Contests & Giveaways– Running contests such as ‘like & comment’ giveaways will encourage people who may not otherwise follow or engage with an account if there was no incentive involved
5) Engage With Others – Don't forget about interacting with others! Commenting regularly on other accounts' posts shows genuine interest which could lead them back over yours where they might decide stay around by hitting the follow button
6) Utilize Ads– Utilizing ads through Facebook Business Manager allows businesses/brands/professionals access into highly targeted audiences based off specific criteria (location, age range etc.) This helps ensure maximum exposure within desired demographics increasing chances at gaining new organic follows from those exposed
Want to know more best practice for Instagram?
Wanna know how this blog is created? Reach out to us!